Saturday, September 5, 2009

Welcome Rebekah!

After seeing photos of the cupcakes I made on the previous post, Julie decided to give me a call and possibly order for her daughter Rebekah's naming ceremony which is equivalent to baptism in Jewish culture (we learn something new everyday!). It was really nice of Julie to gamble on my sweet treats without even trying them.

The theme of the event: polka dots, fuschia pink, lime green and flowers. We did decide to put some butterflies too to soften the whole look. Cupcake flavors include chocolate, red velvet, butter and strawberry chiffon.


Strawberry Chiffon Cupcakes with Strawberry Scented Buttercream












Ben with his Elmo cupcake


Ben and friends enjoying his special cupcake


I failed to take photos of these but Rebekah's dad, Andy, was so nice to email me photos the photos he took (and I didn't even ask!). I had the pleasure of meeting him recently too for another cake order a few days ago. Thank you very much Andy!


No comments:

Post a Comment