Saturday, September 5, 2009

Birthday Cupcakes

I've been so behind on updating my blog and I hope to catch up this week. Here's one to start...

I made these cupcakes for a group of people celebrating their birthdays. It was a mix of male and female celebrants so I had to think PARTY: cupcakes, cake, balloons, party hats and some burgers and fries!

Hat...


Care for a slice?


Cucpakes...

Burgers and fries anyone?

Can't have a party without balloons!



Thank you to my friend Kay Anne who took all the beautiful photos.


6 comments:

  1. Wow - the details are just amazing! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. burger and fries for me, please! :)
    you make the most amazing cupcakes, bru!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had half your talent. You need to be partners with Martha Stewart. I'm jealous :) I am trying to make cupcake toppers for my mickey mouse and minnie mouse party for my twins. Did you put buttercream on your cupcake in this post? Then fondant?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww...thanks :) I did use a little buttercream first before putting on the fondant. I'm sure you'll do just fine :)

    ReplyDelete