Sunday, May 10, 2009

My 2nd Figure



My uncle requested a Tres Leches cake for his birthday. I usually garnish the cake with strawberries but this time I wanted to do something a little different. Since the frosting is white, I decided to go with one of his favorite sports - skiing. 

I decided to practice on my figures. I was a little worried to start since it will be my first time making a figure standing. So have a few boo-boos here. "Uncle Fred" is a little bent since I didn't support his legs plus my hubby knocked it off by accident. Didn't have time to do another one so I decided to go with it. Good thing he's skiing! I know better next time. It's decent I think. I see a little bit of an improvement on the face but I still need more practice. I guess there's always next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment