Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Reliving My Chocolate Days


Prior to having Izzie, my life revolved around chocolates. I supplied Draeger's in San Mateo for awhile and worked at Charles Chocolates in Emeryville. I had to stop working when I got pregnant because the smell of chocolate made me nauseous! That was January of 2006. I haven't made chocolates since then. 

When I got the order for the truffles, hubby was not too keen about it. He knows how much work is involved and more so now having to take care of Izzie. But I just felt I had to do take it and I'm glad I did. Made me realize that I can do it and oh, how much I miss it! 

"There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and chocolate truffles." - Anonymous




1 comment:

  1. I can honestly say I've eaten these chocolates and they are divine! The most beautiful, vibrant designs in a pleasing palette, filled with surprising flavors and textures. I miss those custom orders Didi used to bring into the office for us!

    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete